Today everyone is in a hurry. Because our lives have become crowded and every day we need to manage lots of business. And in this situation, the calendar is vital to manage the entire work of the day. Over time, many big companies have introduced different schedules with different time management features. Today calendars, not just you can see the date, But also the daily events, invitations, special occasions, etc. Therefore managing tasks is also a challenge. But have you ever wondered to consolidate different calendars, which makes it convenient to manage various activities? So, in this article, we are going to talk about how we can sync outlook calendar with the iPhone.
Synchronizing two different calendars into one is a convenient way to look for the activities in one place. And it reduces complexion on work. So, how many ways are there to sync an Outlook calendar with iPhone? There are five methods to sync the outlook calendar on the iPhone.
- Sync using the iPhone.
- Synchronizing Outlook calendar using iTunes.
- Sync Outlook calendar using iCloud and
- lastly, with third-party apps.
How to sync Outlook using iPhone?
You can sync your Outlook directly from your iPhone with your iPhone.For this, you need to perform some steps.
Download outlook for ISO:
- First of download the Outlook app on your iPhone.Now open the outlook app and make a Microsoft account to start using Outlook.
Organizing your data:
- Once you sign in in the outlook app and fill all the formalities to start using the outlook app, including your calendar, now you have all your data on the app.
Go to the iPhone’s Settings:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Passwords and accounts.
- Now, Tap on Add account.
- Click on Outlook.com.
- Now you need to sign in again.
- Select the Sync calendars, and all the rest things want to sync like emails and contexts, etc.
And it’s done. Now you can use only your iPhone to manage all your calendars. And Don’t need to sign in to the different apps time and again.
Sync Outlook Calendar using iTunes:
iTunes is a significant product of Apple and used to organize and play digital media collections on computers. Additionally, you used to sync your content with different other mediums. So, therefore in this also we are going to use iTunes to sync our calendar with iPhone.Besides, you can sync other things, too, like emails and contacts. So, let see how we can sync outlook calendar with the iPhone using iTunes.
- First of all, Connect your iPhone with your computer using a data cable, or you can connect both devices using wifi.
- Now, iTunes will automatically start, If not launch yourself.
- Now click on your iPhone icon. Then Enter your sign in password to proceed.
- Now you all the contents appear that you can sync.click on Info.
- On the right side, check the box to sync all the calendar or select manually that you wish.
- Now click on Apply to sync your outlook calendar with iPhone.
And you are done! Now your outlook calendar is synchronized with iPhone.
Open the Calendar app on your iPhone and go to the Calendar view in Outlook to make sure your calendar events are now in sync between the two apps.
Sync Outlook calendar using iCloud:
The third option to sync your outlook calendar with iPhone is iCloud.It is also a product of Apple that offers cloud storage service along with syncing and storing data across all other devices.
You can access the iCloud from your iPhone, or you can also use your computer for this purpose. In both cases, you have to go to open the iCloud.Both the procedure does not have much difference. So let see how we can sync outlook calendar with iPhone using iCloud.
- Open the iCloud from your iPhone or computer.
- Now, Enter your Apple ID to sign in to the iCloud.
- Then, different options will appear, and you can sync any of those options. As we need to sync the calendar. So, check the box of Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and tasks.
- Select any of the two options appearing on the screen. Whether you choose All calendars, Contacts, and tasks or Some Calendars, contacts, and tasks.
- And now, further, select from the options and click Continue.
- And now, click on Apply to sync.
Now, whenever you add any new event in your calendar in Outlook, It will automatically be added to the iPhone calendar and vice versa.
Now, open the calendar on your iPhone and in Microsoft Outlook to confirm that the two are now in sync.
- How to find your lost or stolen iPhone From Mac or any device?
- How to make Apple ID account for Apple Products?
- What are the top 10 all-time best apps for writers?
- How to sync an iPhone with other Apple products?
- The iPhone X impressive specs, features, and much more.
- How to Hard Reset iPhone 7,8, X…( Easiest methods)?
Well, Synchronization is essential to whether all our data in different devices. And like this, we will not forget any critical updates and activities. This article includes all the possible ways to sync your Outlook calendar with iPhone Calendar. Moreover, Do not forget to get a look at our editor’s Recommendation for more knowledge regarding the Apple world.