We all use Facebook daily. And enjoy watching videos. Have you ever wondered how to download those videos from Facebook directly to your smartphone? Well, In this article, we will go through some useful methods with the help of which you can instantly download videos on your mobile phone from Facebook.
Social media platforms usually do not allow the user to download videos from there platform. So, it does not mean that it is impossible or illegal. There are lots of methods to download videos from Facebook. But we will guide you through some of the straightforward, secure, and reliable methods.
Table of Contents
By using Videoder:
An app has seized the first place by the name of Videoder.
- It is a famous app available both for Android and windows. Videoder download videos not only from Facebook but also from Youtube, Instagram daily motion, and much more. The app is not available on the app store currently. But you can download it from google. You only need to type the name on google, and google will send you to videoder.com, where you can download it by some clicks.
- Once you install this app on your computer or mobile, and when you open, you can see that it has an extension to different other apps and tools. Now only you need to Tap on the Facebook logo and sign in.
- Once you sign in to your account, .scroll down and find any video.
- When you Tap on video, the Videoder app automatically will give you to download the video in different formats.
- Moreover, the Videoder downloads videos in the MP3 form too. Except that it gives you the option to whether download videos in 114P,360p,430p, or 720pHD, and most of the videos are available to download in full HD too.
- Besides, the app can be used a hundred percent without ads by Taping on block ads.
Furthermore, if we talk about its security performance, .this is a hundred percent trusted app to use to download videos from different social media sites, including Facebook.
This app is available for windows and android users. But don’t worry, we have other alternatives for the iPhone and Mac user. So, just go to the other methods discussed as follows.
You can also download Facebook videos if you have firefox in your mobile, whether iPhone or Android.
- First of all, visit the firefox browser if you have or else download from the app store.
- Open the Firefox app and go to the search area and search FBDOWN.net.
- Go to FBDOWN.net when this site appears Tap on the link to visit the website.
- Now, you will see that this website also has a search area where you can paste the link of any video that you want to download.
- Now open your Facebook app and look for the video you want to download.
- After finding the video Tap on the Three dots available on the left upper side of the video. And Tap on copy link.
- Now copy the link and paste it on the search area of FBDOWN.net.
- Now Tap and Hold the video format available. And then Tap on download and conform.
- And consequently, after some time, your video will be downloaded depending on your internet speed.
- You can watch the downloaded videos by Taping on Three lines on the left side of the screen.
- You can also download a live video from Facebook. But only when the live streaming finishes.
This method is also quick and easy if you use the Firefox browser.
Hurrah! Now you can simply use your google chrome, safari, or any other browser instead of firefox to download Facebook videos from FBDOWN.net.
This method can be used to download videos from Facebook, whether you use iPhone, mac os, Android, or Windows. This works with all famous devices.
By using 4K video downloader:
- 4k video downloader is the other app that you can use to download Facebook videos directly on your smartphone in just some clicks.
- This app supports all famous video sites, including Facebook, Youtube, Daily Motion, Vimeo, Flickr, and much more.
- You just need to install the app on your Windows, Android, Mac os,iPhone, or ubuntu.
- Now open the app, you will see that it has paste area, where you can paste the link of the video you want to download.
- So, simply go to your video, whether that is on youtube, Flickr, or Facebook. Copy the video link and come back to the 4k video downloader app and paste the link.
- Now choose the video format you want to download. And it will start downloading in some seconds.
- Consequently, after some time, you will have the video downloaded on your device for permanent.
- Besides, you can set the language of the app in many other words too, including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, and much more.
- How to download YouTube videos on iPhone,iPad, etc.?
- How to make an Apple ID account for any device?
- Convert Word file to PDF using Microsoft office.
- How to view saved passwords on chrome?
- How to download iTunes on Windows in just three steps?
In this article, as we promised, we brought the quickest and easiest methods to download, not only Facebook but also youtube Instagram, etc. videos on your device, whether that is Windows, Mac os, ubuntu, Linux, Android or iPhone. The method which I use is the second method because I do not need to download any extra tool on my device. But the issue with that method is that by this method, you cannot download HD video every time. But with the help of the rest of two ways, you can download HD videos on your device.