Microsoft and Apple are two different digital media companies, and antagonists too. But can both companies operate collectively? The two technology giants have the same objects and the same users. Usually, we have seen that Apple Inc does not make amenable to collaborate with other companies. However, over time, she is shifting her policies and making much more independent devices including, smartphones, desktops, and laptops. Today our primary focus is on how to sync an iPhone with Windows 10.
In the past, IOS devices used to work in their circle without interacting with other devices. However, now you can connect your iPhone, MacBooks with other devices easily. And now, you can also use many Apple software on different devices including, Samsung Galaxy and Windows 10 Computer.
So, today in this article, we are going to perceive how we can sync the iPhone with Windows 10 PC. There are three ways to sync your iPhone or iPad or iPod with windows 10. You can sync with the help of iTunes, iCloud, or from Windows 10 settings area.
And ahead, we are going to guide you thoroughly on how to sync with these three methods using iTunes, iCloud, and any third-party apps.
So without wasting time lets get straight into it!
Table of Contents
How to sync iPhone with Windows 10 using iTunes:
First of all, head over towards iTunes on your Windows 10 computer. Or click here on how to install iTunes on Windows 10 in just three steps from Microsoft store once you install iTunes on your Windows PC.
- Open the iTunes on your Windows.
- And sign in using your Apple ID.
- Now, connect your iPhone with your computer with the help of USB cable/lightning cable. You can also transfer files between the devices using wi fi. And the transmission of data through wifi is much faster than any other medium.
- To do the transmission through the wifi, scroll down the screen and check the box of Sync through wifi.
- Once the iPhone is connected with the computer, in the start menu, click on the device button (phone icon) on the top left side of the screen.
- So now, in the left navigation panel, click on Music. And then on the right-hand side, check on the box of Sync the Music.
- Now, you can repeat the same process for the TV show, Contacts, Calendars, etc.
- Then click Apply.
- And finally, click on Sync.
And now, you are done! iTunes can be used to synchronize an iPhone iPad or iPod with Windows PC. However, you can also sync things between these two devices using iCloud.
How to sync using iCloud?
The cloud enables you to sync and backup your Apple devices to Apple’s servers. The iCloud works on cloud technology and does not need any iTunes or PC. As a default, it has a specific amount of storage. However, you may increase cloud storage after paying for more room.
Another plus point of iCloud is that you can use it anywhere on any device via the iCloud website if you don’t have your iPhone present at the time. So to sync your data with iCloud
- Open your browser and visit the https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204283.
- Then click download and save.
- After downloading, accept the terms and conditions and run the installation.
- Once the installation completes, the computer will restart automatically and runs the software if didn’t Restart your computer and run the program.
- So, now type the Apple ID and password and then sign in to your iCloud account.
- Now, click on your iCloud photos and check the box. And then hit on the Apply button.
- Again you may repeat the same process to sync contacts, calendar, and tasks.
Sync iPhone with Windows 10 using the Microsoft Settings:
The new update of Windows 10 in 2017. Microsoft added feature of linking your phone with Windows OS. Now, you can connect between your iPhone or Android with Windows OS.
- First of all, click on the Windows icon and go to the settings area.
- Now, click on the link my Phone.
- Now, in this window, click on Add your Phone.
- Then, now enter your phone number in the required space and hit on Send.
- Now, On your Phone, you will receive a message asking to download an application on your iPhone.
- And once you install that app. Run the app and sign in with your Microsoft account, that is connected with your Windows PC.
- And now, share any sort of files between the two devices.
- How to recover deleted Whatsapp messages?
- How to transfer Whatsapp data from iPhone to Andriod?
- Sync your Outlook Calendar with your iPhone.(Easiest ways).
- How to find your lost iPhone from mac or any device?
- A complete guide on how to speed up slow Windows 10.
In this article, we presented all three methods to sync iPhone with Windows 10 PC. Which way do you cherish the most? Tell us in the comment. And also for further “How to” reach out to us through comments. And also, do not forget to share this report with your friends and family.