We can run Windows operating system on different devices. However, most users of Microsoft Windows are on PC and laptops. And many times we get different screen size monitors which irritate the users. Fortunately, we can change the font size of Windows 10 from its settings area.
Back in the past, windows discontinued this feature after coming of version 1709. However, after two years in 2019, Microsoft again made it available for users in the settings area.
Today in this article, we are going to guide you that how to change text size, title bars, and size of text apps in your desktop, laptop, or any other machine that is running on windows 10. So without wasting, let’s dive in!
How to change the font size in Windows 10?
You can access this setting from two different areas. The most effortless way is to right-click the mouse and hit the Display Settings option. And you can instantly access the display settings panel. And then you can customize the text as you see fit to your eyes.
Or you can also access it from the Settings area. To do it from the settings area
- First of all, press the Windows icon on the left bottom side of the screen. And Than click on settings above the Shutdown option. And this will open the Settings area/Control panel.
- Now, in the settings area, click on the Ease of Access option appearing among other apps and items.
- In this Window, in the Navigation panel, click on the Display. And now, on the right-hand side, you will see a slider to increase the font size. And as a preview, an icon size of letter A appears.
- So, now by moving the slider, you can make the size of the text bigger or smaller.
- So, once you adjust the size of the font, and finally, you only need to click on the apply button. And now, the text size of Windows has been successfully changed.
Moreover, from this area, you can also adjust many other options too. From this area, you can adjust the brightness of the screen, mouse, and cursor size. You can find color filters and enable the Narrator.
How to adjust Everything?
There is an option in the ease of access settings area with the help of which you can scale the size of everything, including text size, apps size, and UWP’s.
To do this, scroll down in the Ease of Access settings area, and you will see an option of Make everything bigger. And here again, you can adjust the size will the slider. Moreover, click the advanced display settings on the right side of the screen. And then, you will enter the area of advanced sizing of text and other items. But bear in mind that inappropriate scaling can put you in an annoying position.
Next up in Windows OS:
That is all about how to change the text size in windows 10 PC. We hope this could be help full for you. Do you need any other how do problem fix? Tell us in the comment. And also, do not forget to follow us for more info and knowledge regarding the tech world.