Once upon a time, we had to manage our videos on the small screens of smartphones. But thanks to the new technologies coming out and solving our problems. And that new technology is Airdrop by Apple Inc. The Airdrop is the new feature introduced in IOS devices for mirroring. However, you may think it works with Apple TV only. But wait! We have brought an extensive guide on how you can mirror the iPhone to the TV without Apple TV.
You can now stream movies and videos in the same full HD resolution in the Non-Apple smart TV like Samsung, LG, Sony, and So on. And you do not need to buy quite an expensive Apple TV for this. With the new Airplay 2 Version, now you can connect iPhone with any other supported smart TV, and directly stream videos, play games, and listen to music on TV.
How to mirror the iPhone to the TV without Apple TV?
Mirroring iPhone to Apple TV is not an issue. You can simply connect both devices directly and start streaming videos, play games, and everything. However, the mirroring of the iPhone to the TV without Apple TV is somehow a problem.
But, we have brought a solution to that. There are still several ways to mirror the iPhone to non-Apple smart TVs. And below, let’s check out entire possible methods that you can try out, and connect your iPhone to TV.
Mirror iPhone to non-Apple TV by using Apple digital AV adapter:
You can mirror the iPhone with Samsung TV and all other known brands, by using a digital AV adapter. The best thing about this product is that you don’t need to have access to the internet. This method works without Wifi. However, you need to own an Apple digital AV adapter that you can but just in price of 49$ online.
How to set up:
- Connect the digital AV adapter to the iPhone charge port.
- Now, take another HDMI cable and connect it one end to the HDMI slot of AV adapter.
- And join the other end of HDMI cable to the TV.
- Once you connect your device with TV using the AV adapter. Now, turn on the TV and select the port that is connected with the TV.
- And finally, play anything on the iPhone, which will be mirrored on the screen on the TV.
Mirror iPhone to the TV using third-party apps:
The second method that you can use to mirror the iPhone or iPad with the TV without Apple TV is by using any third-party apps.
Fortunately, there is an abundance of third-party apps, which you can use for this purpose. However, after examining many related apps, we have brought a list of apps that we use for this purpose.
- Screen mirror for Chromecast:( For Google Chromecast users).
- Airbeam TV.
- Roku. ( for users of Roku streaming stick, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere).
- APower Mirror.
These are some of the apps that you can use for mirroring iPhone with Non-Apple TVs. However, after checking some of these apps, I liked the one that I liked the most is “Letsview.”
The best thing about this app is that it supports a large number of TV brands like Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, LG Smart TV, Android TV, Samsung smart TV, and Apple TV. The latest feature of this app allows you to mirror any smartphone that supports mirroring, with almost any smart TV. Moreover, the connection procedure quite simple too.
Download the App on the iPhone and Android TV from the below link.
- Connect both the devices over one wifi network.
- Open the app on both devices.
- Then, in your iPhone control center, Turn on mirroring.
- Select LetsView then select your TV name. Your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored to your TV after that.
Next Up in IOS:
- Jailbreak IOS 13 without computer-Updated method.
- Customize Control Center in IOS 10 and higher versions.
- The New IOS 14 and everything you need to know.
- Sync your iPhone with the Windows 10-Easiest method.
- How to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android?
The method I use is the first one, though I had to buy a digital AV adapter. But using this device helps us to mirror a clear resolution screen. However, with third-party apps, you might need to compromise on screen clarity. But as we underwent, screen clarity is also satisfactory with apps.
DO FOLLOW US for more knowledgeable up to date information and also don’t forget to give us your valuable feedbacks.