You have got too many Gmail accounts, and managing all the accounts is unnecessary now. You used to use them once upon a time and currently do not need it. So how to delete my Google account permanently?
In this article ahead, we are going to study some cases on how you can delete your Google account from different devices. Because the procedure is a bit different in different devices. Moreover, we will also see what things to consider before you delete your Google account permanently?
Deleting the Google account is not so complicated. Anyone can do that, but deleting is not everything. You need to consider every angle before taking this step. Because as you may have used that Google accounts for years, And you may have stored or saved any important data on your Gmail. So, this all thing you need to consider before attempting the procedure. So,
How to Delete the Gmail account on the Computer?
Whether you are using any computer, you need to perform the following steps.
- Click on your Gmail account icon.
- Now, click on the Data and personalization from the Navigation panel.
- Now, Scroll down and find the section Download, Delete or make a plan for your data. In this section, you will notice a subsection by the name of Delete a Service or your Account.
- Once you click on the above section, then click on Delete a Google Service once you click on it. You will be asked to Enter your google account password for security confirmation.
- And then click on Delete a Service.
- And finally, in this section, you can now delete your account. Click on the Google account you want to. Then click on Delete. And for final confirmation, you may be asked something. Just follow the instructions given by Google.
This was the entire process on how you can delete your Google account from any computer. Next, let’s see how we can eliminate the account from an IOS.
Delete Google account on IOS:
There are two ways to perform the procedure. One, you can go to your web browser and follow the instruction mentioned above, Or you can also do it from the Gmail app installed on your IOS.
- Go to the Gmail app and open the menu.
- Now, Go to Settings > Your Account.
- Then click on Manage your Google Account.
- And then find the Data and Personalization section from the Navigation section.
- Now again, scroll down and click on Download, Delete or make a plan for your Data. And click on Delete a service or your account.
- Now, in the new window, click on Delete a Service.
- Here again, Google will ask you to Enter your password to confirm; it is you.
- And finally, select the account and click to Delete that G mail account.
With the methods above, you have learned how you can delete your Google account from your Computer, from IOS. Now let’s see how we can remove the Google account from the Android Phone?
- Go to the Settings app in your Android.
- Scroll down and find the Google section of your Settings.
- Now, in the Google section, click in Google account.
- Now, from the top menu, find the Data and Personalization.
- And again, as mention in the above two methods, finds the Download, Delete or make a plan for your data.
- Click on Delete a Service or your Account.
- And finally, follow the instructions mentioned above. Click on the Delete account. And Enter your Gmail account password. And follow the instructions given by Google.
So, this was the procedure that you apply and delete your Gmail account for good.
If you are using your Gmail account for years. It is possible that you may have used in many places like paying bills saving passwords and saving various more data. And once you delete the account you no more will have access to those data. Therefore always check your entire account for the important data and transfer those files, so that this may not create any issue for the future.
- How to Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone?
- How to sync iPhone with other Apple products?
- A Complete guide on how to Speed up Windows 10.
- A Complete guide on how to speed up macOS.
- How to download and install macOS Mojave on Windows 10?
- How to convert Word file to PDF using Office?