Today almost everyone owns a smartphone. And therefore, most of our jobs are done with the help of phones. And consecutively smartphones are also tacking place of computers and other electronics. Therefore, technology industries are being shifted towards the smartphone. Such as now you can upload videos to youtube from iPhone or iPad directly. The new version of IOS has made this available for the video creators to edit and share their youtube videos directly from smartphones.
Moreover, there are several tools available, that can help creators to upload videos from a smartphone, without touching computers. The latest update of IOS now lets the creators upload videos directly from the iPhone using Youtube App or Photos apps.
In this guide, I have shown the complete method using Youtube and Photos apps.
so, without wasting time let’s get straight into it!
How to upload videos to YouTube from an iPhone or iPad?
There are two major ways to upload videos from the IOS device. The easiest method you can use is the official YouTube app. Secondly, you can also upload videos using the Photos apps from the IOS device. And thirdly, there is also multiple third-party software, that can be used for this purpose.
However, in this article, I am going to show you the two best methods.
Upload videos directly from iPhone:
You may have installed the youtube app already on your iPhone. If not, the first thing you need is the installation of the YouTube app.
- After installation, you should sign in to YouTube with the Google account. Tap on the Account option in the right top corner. And type your email and password and sign in to your account.
- Now, in the account menu. There must be a video icon. Tap on the icon. And allow YouTube to access photos.
- Now, select any video from the list of available videos, that you want to upload.
- Before the selection of the video, YouTube has a small set of video editing tools, that you can use.
- In the next step give the title to the video. describe the video. And then at the bottom. You should choose any one option Public, Private or Unlisted.
- If you want the public the video so select the first option, let it remain personal, select private. Or want to see others the video later on. add this in the Unlisted category.
- Now, simply click on Upload. And wait for till Youtube observe and add the video in its database. This might take a long time depending upon the length of the video.
And after that, the video will be successfully available for the viewers to watch and enjoy it.
Upload vidoes from Photos App:
Uploading videos using photo apps is also easy as with YouTube App. What you need to do is,
- Open the photos app. And select the video you want to share on YouTube.
- Now, select the share icon in the bottom left corner.
- Then, select the app, you want to share the video with. So, choose YouTube from the list.
- Here you might need to sign in to youTube.
- Then, provide the title to the video, fill in the description of the video, and select the category.
- Then, select whether, to public the video, let it be private, or Unlist it for some other times.
- Finally, hit the Publish Button. And wait until YouTube publishes the video.
Moreover, there are millions of apps available on the play store currently. And the amount is continuously increasing. Among those apps, there is also number of apps, that can help you the editing and uploading of videos from an iPad or iPhone.
But what I say that having this opportunity without any third apps. It will be waste of time and storage to install such apps.
However, if you want to know some typical apps for this purpose, you can install a YouTube capture App.
This is a free app available on the app store mostly used to edit and upload YouTube videos.
Next Up in IOS:
- Sim not Supported on iPhone? Try this out!
- How to mirror the iPhone to a TV without Apple TV?
- How to hide messages and conversations on the iPhone?
- Hard Reset iPhone 7, 8, X, and So on.
- How to download YouTube videos on the iPhone?
By following the instructions of this article, you can easily learn how to upload videos to YouTube on the iPhone. Moreover, the same method can be used on Android phones with a bit of change.
Moreover, you can upload videos of up to 120GB from the iPhone. However, this will exactly take much time to upload such a heavy video. Anyways, DO FOLLOW US for more knowledgeable Up to date content. And let us know through comment if you have an issue uploading your videos on YouTube.