WhatsApp Messenger app has become one of the great apps for communication with our friends and family today. It is the most popular massager app around the world. How to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone?
The new statistics show that around 2 Billion users are accessing the Whatsapp app monthly across the world. Moreover, it has captured the first spot on the chart of online massaging apps. Similarly, the second and third place has been occupied by Facebook messenger and WeChat, respectively.
With so much popularity, it has a lot of users too. And Many users face different issues regularly and try to find resolutions. And therefore, today are going to guide you through the easiest and straight forward methods to transfer WhatsApp data from an Android phone to iPhone.
If we go through the entire methods to transfer the WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone, there would be plenty of technics. However, in this article, we are going to introduce some of the straight forward methods to do it for you. So, without wasting time, lets dive in!
Table of Contents
Transfer messages manually:
The most favorite method that I use is a manual method. Because it is the easiest way to do it, if you use this method, you can not only transfer data from Android to iPhone but from any smartphone to any other smartphone.
What you need to do is
- Grab your phone and open the WhatsApp massager app.
- Now, tap on Three dots appearing on top right side of the screen.
- Then, click on Settings options.
- In the Settings area, tap on the Chats option.
- Now, Scroll down and click on the Chat History option.
- Here, an option of Export Chat appears. Click on it to select the Chat history.
- Then select the Chat history you desire to send.
- And finally, if the receiver is near you. You can share the data with Wifi Direct, massage, Bluetooth. And if the receiver is out of range of these, choose to send through Email.
And then, you will have any chat history on both devices. Moreover, this is not the only way to do it. Let’s see further how we can transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone.
Transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone using WhatsApp BackUp:
If you are getting a new smartphone or changing your smartphone, then this is the best option to use. Using this method, you will be able to transfer the whole data from one device to another regardless of any brand or version.
What you need to do is
- Go to your iPhone and open the WhatsApp messenger App.
- Than Again tap on the three dots appearing on the screen.
- Now, open the Settings area by clicking on it.
- In this area, select the Chats option.
- Now, scroll down and select the Chat BackUp option below the Above the Chat History option.
- Now, backUp the WhatsApp data.
- Then, start the iPhone you want the whats app data into.
- And install the WhatsApp app if you do not have. Otherwise, open the app.
- Now, log-in to the WhatsApp app using the account you backed up recently.
- And finally, click on Restore to restore the data on the iPhone.
Now, you have all the data you had on the prior device. And if you delete the data or the WhatsApp messenger app from that device. All your data will be saved on the new smartphone.
Transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone using third-party apps:
The latest statistics of the First Quarter of 2020 show that you can choose from 2.6+ Million apps from Google play store, making it the first to have these amount of apps.
That is a significant number, which is continuously rising. And no doubt you can find any sort of app there including apps to transfer Whatsapp messages from one device to another.
Below we are going to name some of the most used apps with quite good user feedback that you can use for this purpose as we checked some of those apps. These have quite an easy user interface. Which anyone can access without any problem. Some of those apps are
- AnyTrans for IOS.
- Backuptrans Android iPhone WhatsApp Transfer.
- Dr.Fone (WhatsApp Transfer).
- MobileTrans-WhatsApp transfer.
The most significant plus point that These apps have is that these apps can be used on any device to transfer WhatsApp data from any device to any device, whether that is Android, iPhone, Desktop, laptop, or any other device.
But if you want to transfer WhatsApp messages and Chat from one smartphone to another smartphone. So, there is no need to install such apps and loss of space on your mobile.
- How to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone?(3 Ways).
- How to download videos from Facebook to any mobile?
- A complete guide on how to root Android phones.
- How to hide messages and Conversations on iPhone?
- How to find my iPhone by using mac or any device?
That is all about on top three ways to transfer data between the devices. In this article, we brought the best ways to do this. You can use any method according to your desire.
We hope that this article gives a satisfactory answer to your Questions. If you have further questions, you can ask us in the comment section. To conclude, we would like to say that DO follow us for more info and knowledge of technology. And also, do not forget to read our editor’s choice.