Safe mode in the computer is one of the basic techniques of diagnosing any issue in the system, including malware. While we boot windows 10 In safe mode, the system starts in a primary state. If any problem does not occur in basic mode, It means that the necessary files and primary drivers are not causing the issue. Safe mode enables you to figure out the problem and troubleshoot issues on the system. Windows ten is booted in three ways. And today, in this article, we are going to show those three methods of booting you windows 10 in safe mode.
What is safe mode?
It is a method In which we run our computer to diagnose the issue on our network. Safe mode loads those drivers and software that it needs. It was introduced in the operating system in 1995.
There are three methods to boot the windows 10.
- From sign-in screen.
- From PC/Laptop’s settings panel.
- Boot Windows 10 in safe mode From black or Blank screen.
Boot from the sign-in screen:
- Start your computer, and on the sign-in screen, you see three options in the bottom right corner of your system’s screen.
- Now (press and hold) shift>Restart. When the system Restarts, the following screen will appear.
- Now click on Troubleshoot>Advanced options>Startup setting> Restart.
- Now when your computer starts. You will see a list of options and press F4 to start your in safe mode.
Boot from systems setting penal:
- Go to your setting area.
- Then, choose Update and security> Recovery.
- After you click on Recovery, a new window will open. Now click on Restart Now at the bottom of the screen.
- You may be asked your screen lock password. Now again when your computer starts. You will see a list of options and press F4 to start your in safe mode. In case of safe mode with networking press F5. If you have an internet connection.
Boot Windows 10 in safe mode from black/blank screen:
Before you go into safe mode. We have to enter the windows recovery environment(WinRE). For a reason, you need to turn your device off and on repeatedly.
- Hold your power key for 10 to 12 seconds to turn off your system.
- Now, press the power button again to turn on the system.
- This time when the system starts. A logo usually appears on the screen. Repeat the same procedure of the first and second steps to turn the system off and on.
- Now the repeat the procedure for the third time.
- This time let your system turn on, and you will inter WinER. Now, as you are in this area, follow the same steps, as shown in the following steps.
How to exit safe mode?
- For this purpose simply Restart your device OR
- Press the Windows logo key + R.
- Type MSConfig in the Open box and then select OK.
- Select the Boot tab.
- Under Boot options, clear the Safe boot checkbox.
Convert word file into PDF in MS office?
How to download any YouTube video on iPhone, iPad, etc.?
How to make Apple ID for iPhone,iPad, etc.? Easiest methods.
Top 10 amazing Android 10 ‘Q’ feature.
It is too annoying while we face unexpected issues in our device. And for that purpose, starting our system in a safe mode is a good option. And therefore, in this article, we have given all the possible methods to boot windows 10 in a safe mode. If you still face issues regarding booting your system, you can contact us in our comment box.