The best thing about Android is that it is far more flexible than other OSes. The Android OS can be used as you want. You can install any sort of apps and software. You can install different launchers. Moreover, you can almost get entire control of the phone if you root the Android.
Rooting is one of the best options to get some more extra features on your Android Phone. So, In this article ahead we are going to see what is rooting? And what does rooting do? and Finally we will see how can we root the Android Phone.
What is Rooting?
It is a process, that will add some more functionality to your smartphone. And you can get some more grip on your smartphone by access some extra commands, systems reach, and much more.
Though rooting is not considered a good option for smartphones from a security point of view, It makes you the superuser of the smartphone.
After you root the Android you can
- Customize the CPU performance.
- You can change the boot animation.
- You can customize the battery usage.
- It enables you to install Ubuntu on Android.
- Rooting Improves the power of the Taskbar.
- Remove the preinstalled bloatware apps.
- Rooting allows you to install such apps, that are not allows on unrooted devices.
And many more.
How to Root the Android Phone?
There are multiple ways to root the Android phone. Different methods work on different devices. So, ahead we are going to see some of the most straight forward and popular ways to root the Android.
Moreover, you may fail to root your device with any of the technics. It happens because different versions of Android competes with different methods.
Preparing of rooting:
It is always a good idea to backup your device before making any big changes to it. Therefore here also you need to backup your phone before the procedure, in case of any accidental issue.
Once you backup your device, you can now make any changes to the device without being worried about your data.
Secondly, enable Debugging in the phone to avoid any issue at the time of rooting. So, to do it
- Go to settings and Scroll down the page and click on the Developer Options. ( Usually at the bottom of page).
- This option may change its position in different models. So, it is better to type the Developer option in search tap. And it will show the option.
- Click on the Developer option to open it.
- Now scroll down and Enable the USB Debugging option.
- Additionally, Enable OEM unlocking.
Root the Android by using KingoRoot:
- So, the first thing you need to do is go to the following link it will start the downloading of KingoRoot.Apk file to your device. Note: There are several apps, that you can use to root your device like one-click root, king root, etc. But KingoRoot is one of the best apps. Therefore in the case we are going to install the king root app.
- Once the installation completes, open the app.
- Now, if your device supports the application. You will see an option appearing Once click Root. Click on the option and the rooting will start.
- And once the Rooting completes. You will see a checkmark.
Yes! rooting was this much easy. But most of the time the device does not start downloading the app. Because, it does not support such sort of applications.
Even though the app is downloaded successfully it will not open saying File not supported.
So, in such cases we have another comprehensive way to root your device.
Using KingoRoot alternatives:
There are many alternatives to the KingoRoot app, namely, One Click Root, Firmware.mobi, Frame Root, Baidu Root, and so on.
Root the device using Computer:
Here we use One Click Root software. It is a paid tool, which is used to root your device in one click only as known by name.
The good thing about it is, that this app does not leave your smartphone vulnerable, instead of this, the app roots your device without any negligence.
So to do it
- Connect your Android or any other phone with your computer through USB cable.
- Check the Root availability on your device by clicking on it.
- Now, if the root is available to go ahead.
- Click on the following link to install the One Click Root software. One-click root.com/downlaod.
- Remember to enable USB Debugging as mentioned above.
- Once the installation completes. Open the software and follow the given instructions to download the software.
Can rooting damage my mobile?
Well, there are certain pros and cons of rooting. The plus points have been mentioned above. That makes the user go in-depth on the smartphone. and control almost every function of the device.
Similarly, the disadvantages of rooting are Security risks. It also bricks your phone. Moreover, rooting void the warranty of your device. Because some smartphone companies desist users to root their device.
- How to Download Videos from Facebook on a smartphone?
- What is the Android Operating System?
- Top 10 amazing Android 10 Q features you need to know.
- Best Android Games for free in 2020.
- Top 10 best photo editing apps for Android in 2020.
Well, this was all about the rooting of your Android smartphone. Rooting can make you easily get full access to your device. As you will be able to get to the sub-settings of your device.
Moreover, let us know what do love about the Rooting of your device. Consequently, we would like to say that DO follow us for more info and knowledge regarding Android. And also read the editors’ recommendations.